Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kvitelach to Miron and up North in Israel

  • Kotel
  • Miron - Rashbi
  • Tzefas Safed - Arizal / Mikva
  • Tiveria Tiberias - Rabbi Meir Baal HaNes


These are the places I visied on LagBaOmer. All your kvitels were taken. I hadnt read them yet just printed them out.


I took a bus to Yerushalayim from Bet Shemesh and arrived around 11:30pm in the Old City. I davened Ma'ariv by the Kotel and said the sefiras haomer for Lag BaOmer. I mentioned all those who needed a yeshua and went to learn Zohar inside the Kotel tunnel.


At 1:15am I met my ride, a generous friend Alan who helped me publish Noam Elimelech.


We arrived at 4:30 in Tzefas and waited 1.5 hours in traffic to Ein Zeytim junction.

At 5:30am we walked to Miron for an hour. Aliya LaRegel! My muscles still hurt I am out of shape.

By 6:45am I had davened Shacharis in Kfar Miron's synagogue and headed toward Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai's tzion in Miron.

After a quick breakfast I headed to the opening of the cave where Rashbi is buried. I said a few chapters of Tehillim - Psalms and began to read the kvitelach. (I took all the kvitelach with me).
I was very moved many sad stories I cried for a long time and asked for Rashbi's merit to intercede on behalf of those who need Hashem's mercy and kindness. I placed the kvitels in the gate entrance to Rashbi.

We headed to the Arizal in Tzefas and I said Tehillim there and immersed in the Arizal's mikveh as a preparation for Shabbos.

We then traveled to Tiveria where I davened and said Tehillim by Rabbi Meir Ba'al ha'Nes and lit candles for him and Rashbi.

May Hashem answer my prayers and yours and grant you all the health and salvation you need AMEN.

No comments: