Tuesday, May 6, 2014
Monday, April 7, 2014
Download New Free Jewish Torah Apps
EmunApp - The Emunah App based on Sichos of Reb Chaztkel Levenstein - updated all week
MeOros Tzadikim - Weekly Dvar from Tzadikim - updated weekly
Segulah for Parnassah from Kozhnitzer Maggid
Noam HaShabbos - Noam HaNeshamos
Sunday, May 25, 2008
- Miron - Rashbi
- Tzefas Safed - Arizal / Mikva
- Tiveria Tiberias - Rabbi Meir Baal HaNes
These are the places I visied on LagBaOmer. All your kvitels were taken. I hadnt read them yet just printed them out.
I took a bus to Yerushalayim from Bet Shemesh and arrived around 11:30pm in the Old City. I davened Ma'ariv by the Kotel and said the sefiras haomer for Lag BaOmer. I mentioned all those who needed a yeshua and went to learn Zohar inside the Kotel tunnel.
At 1:15am I met my ride, a generous friend Alan who helped me publish Noam Elimelech.
We arrived at 4:30 in Tzefas and waited 1.5 hours in traffic to Ein Zeytim junction.
At 5:30am we walked to Miron for an hour. Aliya LaRegel! My muscles still hurt I am out of shape.
By 6:45am I had davened Shacharis in Kfar Miron's synagogue and headed toward Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai's tzion in Miron.
After a quick breakfast I headed to the opening of the cave where Rashbi is buried. I said a few chapters of Tehillim - Psalms and began to read the kvitelach. (I took all the kvitelach with me).
I was very moved many sad stories I cried for a long time and asked for Rashbi's merit to intercede on behalf of those who need Hashem's mercy and kindness. I placed the kvitels in the gate entrance to Rashbi.
We headed to the Arizal in Tzefas and I said Tehillim there and immersed in the Arizal's mikveh as a preparation for Shabbos.
We then traveled to Tiveria where I davened and said Tehillim by Rabbi Meir Ba'al ha'Nes and lit candles for him and Rashbi.
May Hashem answer my prayers and yours and grant you all the health and salvation you need AMEN.
Monday, May 12, 2008
I will be happy to take your kvitel to:
- The Western Wall - The Kotel in Jerusalem
- Shimshon HaGibor - Samson near Beit Shemesh
- Rashbi - Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai for Lag BaOmer
- The Noam Elimelech - The Rebbe Reb Melech on 21 Adar in Lizhensk for the Yorzeit
- The Arizal on his yorzeit in AV
- Other Tzadikim in eretz yisroel up north such as Rabbi Akiva Rabbi Meir Baal HaNess, Rambam others in Tiberias and in Tzefas etc.
- Other Tzadikim in Europe such as the Ba'al Shem Tov, Rav Nachman of Breslov, Rav Levi Yitzhak of Berditshev, etc.
Please make a donation along with your kvitel to Tzedaka. As I always stress ALL kvitelach are always taken regardless of donation but I urge you to make a donation if you can:
For three reasons:
- The Tzadikim all say that one's prayers are more accepted through a Tzadik if you forge a bond with them, giving Tzedaka for their Neshama achieves this
- You are helping support our many projects at Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim and Mosdos Cleveland
- All these trips cost time and money the more people help me go the more places I can travel to to get the kvitel there.
What is a kvitel?
It is a letter of petition containg the Hebrew names of yourself and family and Mother's Hebrew name and request. For example Avraham Ben Miriam - for health, livelihood etc.
What should I ask for?
Common requests are: Health, Happiness, Blessings, Parnassah, Zivug marriage partner, yiras shomoyim, strength in Torah learning, however each request is personal ask for what you need.
All USA, Canada and Israeli checks are tax deductible.
Send made out to Mosdos Cleveland 11 Har Sinai St Ra'anana Israel
on the memo write kvitel and where its going to.
Include your handwritten kvitel with the check and email it to me as well at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a specific Tzadik in Israel, Europe I want you to take my kvitel to.
Please email me and tell me and we can try and work it out.